Friday, May 13, 2011

girlfriends are the bestest

I miss my girlfriends when we were all in one place at one time!  I have been very blessed in my life to have such sweet girlfriends and I miss them all the time because everyone is scattered between SF, Chicago, and NYC/NJ. 

These pics of a few of them make me laugh.  They are unreleased fb pics!  =D

This is the night before my wedding.  I tried to do a spa theme night before.  I thought it would be a cool idea to do black boscia face masks together.


Trying to get some quiet time....


 
I fell sleep earlier than the rest of the girls and missed out on this pic. 



Have a GREAT weekend!!! 

2 comments:

vicki said...

HAHA <3 it.

Sweet Kat's Creations said...

Omg I just saw this! LOVE it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...